Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the internet is for blogs

Hello mes amis.

The internet, in some sort of miraculous fashion, is functioning at work today and I am taking advantage of it because there is nothing to do here and it is raining way way too hard for me to brave the outdoors and go to the nearby internet cafe (which may have the fastest and most reliable and cheapest internet I have yet to find here). Anyways, I wanted to include a couple references in case my blog doesn't keep you satisfied... Blogspot kind of confuses me and I don't have time to figure it out right now so I'm not putting up a blogroll, instead I'm just going to list a few friends' blogs you can read:

Josh, who is traveling with Michelle and I throughout West Africa after our official trip is over, and also is living in Ghana until February (?) of next year:
www.sweatpantsfreelance.blogspot.com

Katie, one of my two roommates at our house and the first person I have met in my life who shares my exact birthday of May 30, 1987:
www.katie-ghana.blogspot.com

Molly, who is almost, kind of my coworker because she works at the Crusading Guide, which shares an office with the Observer:
www.mollybedford.blogspot.com

Ryan, who does the best impression of a plantain seller I have ever seen:
www.ryanknutson.blogspot.com

I have more to say but just in case the internet fails I am going to post in sections so as not to lose too much...

No comments: